• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Cars in UAE

alpine_64

Donation Time
Ok,

Well its been a while that ive been stuck in the desert... I have decided that largely this place is as close as hell on earth as possible.. very hot (45+ each day.. little less than 38-41 at night) full of corruption and about anything goes.

Now.. on the plus side.. the cars.. while no classics really.. i have seen 2 x Porsche Carerra GT's on the road (will post photos of them later but if you are not sure what they are: http://www.channel4.com/4car/media/100-greatest/03-large/90-porsche-carrera-gt.jpg ) a ferrari enzo.. more rollers, merc amg's, lamborghinis and ferraris than i care to count and more cars exceeding 140mph than you see at a local race meet.