• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Caravan to "The Invasion" in Minnesota

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
:confused:I know it's still a long way off, but has anyone in the South/East made any plans to go to the Invasion in Minnesota. This is an open question so we could plan meeting places along the way. We will be coming from Middle Georgia and would like to meet up with others for the trip.

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Hey Bob,
Are you driving or towing ? I'm going and I believe Allan is too. Don't have any plans yet just get to the Invasion and back. It would be good to meet up with some other Alpines.

Tom j

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
:confused:I know it's still a long way off, but has anyone in the South/East made any plans to go to the Invasion in Minnesota. This is an open question so we could plan meeting places along the way. We will be coming from Middle Georgia and would like to meet up with others for the trip.

I'm glad to see that folks are beginning to think about the Invasion! :)

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
I registered and hope we have good turnout.

Bob - the caravan you led from Atlanta to Tipp City and back was a blast!

I think that caravans are good for the marque as folks along the route are bowled over by the sight of a bunch of Sunbeams - and good for the folks in the Sunbeams as a safety precaution.