• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Car cover

clhiller

Silver Level Sponsor
Now that I have my S1 looking the way I want it, I need a decent cover. It will be stored indoors, so it need only keep the dust off.
What do you have and where did you guys get it?

SDPhil

Silver Level Sponsor
California Car Covers makes the best. I spent about $240 on mine for an indoor cotton cover and it fits like a glove.

Jimjordan2

Donation Time
I also agree, California Car Cover. But, I thought it fit a bit too snug, and had them add five more inches to the skirt and it tucks in a bit nicer. Great company, and their warranty is fantastic.

Toyanvil

Gold Level Sponsor
Here's my cover on my series 2, without any changes. Parking at work has been great.
Image-111-XL.jpg

cdk84

Donation Time
If you don't need to show your car with your cover in place, I've found that WalMart ( yeah, I know: I don't particularly want to support them either, but they had the goods ) would order the soft tan covers I prefer. I placed the order and when they were available I collected them. They are attractive, thick, and seem to provide good protection for my cars. And all the cars in the garage look alike, which has a nice feel to someone with a compulsive leaning, like me...

Knightowl61

Gold Level Sponsor
I bought a "Never Wet" gray cover from WalMart to cover my series 2 outside. It is light weight, cheap, and easy to handle. It worked well the first year, the second year it was Never Wet except when it rains, now going into the third year it is starting to deteriorate as expected like all other covers I got through eBay. Using indoors most covers should last like forever.

junkman

Gold Level Sponsor
I got a nice plush indoor only cover from Sunbeam Specialties. Fits either early or late series. Not cheap but great quality.