• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

California Car Cover Co.

john.hemsath

Diamond Level Sponsor
A shout out to TIGER owners. CCCC put you on the cover of their Fall 2016 issue!
Sorry for the graininess but this site has file size limits.

Attachments

• Tiger.jpg
    Tiger.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 35

Jimjordan2

Donation Time
Speaking of California Car Cover, I have purchased covers from them and have been extremely satisfied with them.
That being said, the first one I ordered for my Alpine was too short in the skirt. It didn't cover the rockers. When I took it back, they modified it and added 5 inches on each side. (no charge) Fit perfect. So if considering one of their covers, you may want to address that issue with them. After a couple years, my cover did tear, and when I took it back to them to repair, they decided it was weather/sun worn, and they replaced it under the warranty. Also adding the extra 5 inches as I requested. Very happy with those people.

Jimjordan2

Donation Time
Yes I meant the whole car cover, and it was a Series V, but I don't think that should matter, aren't they all the same size? Give or take a bit?
Still, can't get over how great these folks are at California Car Cover.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
From the wording I'm thinking you meant they had to "add" material because their tops were made short. If all their tops are made that way (short) it would be a PITA for someone to have to go back for the added piece. Just hoow did they add?

If sown does the added material show the seams?

Am I missing the whole point here?

I'd like to find a new top also but not the hassle....

Jimjordan2

Donation Time
Yes Dan, on the first car cover, they added material and a seam did show.

But when they replaced my cover and I requested the additional material, they cut it correctly and the material was all one piece at the bottom, no seam.
You may have to open a discussion with them about this if you order one.
I just had them add 5 in. to the skirt all the way around. If they needed it, I could get you the order number of my invoice.