• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Calendar

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
I'm really enjoying the calendar this year, is there a new one planned for 2009?

Hi Randy,

Yes a single page/year calendar has been designed. The single page design will be provided to members as part of a donation/membership page.

I have yet to put together a large format monthly calendar. A little feed back would be nice in this regard. Do the SAOCA members wish to have a custom large format calendar? I do not have a great deal of time right now but if there are a large number of people wishing to have a 2009 calendar, I will see what the costs are for printing and look at the numbers.

If you have any ideas feel free to contact me.

Regards,
Andrew