• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

British Car Show in South Carolina

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey guys and gals,

There is an all British Car Show in Historic Charleston, SC on Saturday October 27. Last year we had about 6 Sunbeams there. Woudl be great to have a few more. This is a very nice show that I'm sure you will enjoy. The web site is below:

http://www.charlestonbritishcarclub.com/

Cheers,

Todd
Lexington, SC
63 Alpine

Love Charleston, That should be a great time. Same weekend as Euro-Fest in Greenville isn't it ?
I'd like to attend one of them, but must support the hobby so.... hi ho, hi ho.....:(
Todd are you going to the Charleston event ?

Tom j

Tom-the Euro was last Saturday. I could not go to it but will be going to the Charleston show. This year it is back at the park by the Yorktown aircraft carrier at Patriot's Point. Let's get some Sunbeams there at the show. Eric

Hey Tom,

Denise and I are going to Charleston for the show this weekend. The local club will be leaving Columbia at 1:30 P.M. on Friday and will convoy down there for 1 1/2 hours. We will be staying at the Red Roof Inn in Mt. Pleasant. Last year at this show we had about 5 Sunbeams there. Charlestonis a beautiful place and this is a nice show. It would be worth the trip if you decide to come.

Cheers,

Todd

Hey Guys, How was the Charleston show ? That's a trip I would have liked to have made. But it was really not possible, even though our car was able, we were not:(

Tom j

Tom we were looking for you! Only two Sunbeams at the show this year-Todd and his Alpine and tigerjoe with his Tiger. We drove our classic Mini to the show this year-it is hard to fit 3 people in a Harrington.... The weather may have kept some people from attending as there were heavy rains on Friday but the show day had clearing and sunny skys. There were about 90 cars at the show. Maybe next year?? Eric

After doing some upgrades to the car this winter(OD) we hope to make a few more shows and get togethers.. Invasion would be great, if it's not Labor day weekend, in any case we'll be at the next SOS for sure !

Tom j

Back