• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

British car festival

twospeed

Donation Time
Hello every one, just so you know tomorrow is the 26 Annual British car festival at Harper Collage in Palitine Il.
I will be there and so will other Alpine's.

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
I completely forgot to post a reminder for this, thanks.

Ann Marie and I did the Rally this morning, unfortunately the Alpine is disassembled and at the body shop, so we were driving her MINI.

I will see you at the show.

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Speaking of British Car Festivals, is anyone going to the British Invasion in Stowe Vermont next weekend? They have Sunbeam class and it's the biggest British car show in the US (or so they say).

http://www.britishinvasion.com/

twospeed

Donation Time
I completely forgot to post a reminder for this, thanks.

Ann Marie and I did the Rally this morning, unfortunately the Alpine is disassembled and at the body shop, so we were driving her MINI.

I will see you at the show.
I will be there but it is raining now??? Hope will clear up by morning.
Just look for a orange S3---that's me.

AutoX47

Donation Time
I wish I could have made it today! A friend called me from the show and told me there were 8-10 Sunbeams, Alpines and Tigers

I have to sell my beloved Sunbeam to finance a move; I wish I could have brought it there to show it off and see the cars but ... work calls :(

I had no idea there were so many local Sunbeam owners!