• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Break now, not on the way to Invasion!

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Well, I am beginning to wonder what will be next but then it is best to have things happen now than when I am on my way to the Invasion.
Last night after work I thought I would check things on the car and found the generator adjustable mounting bracket broken:eek: . I have whipped something up for now that I hope will work but is this there an exact copy of the part available? Is there a better design?:confused:
I am starting to worry about the long drive to the Invasion.:eek: Is there anyone traveling to the Invasion from the Port Huron or Detroit area?
If you are please give me a PM as it would make me feel a great deal better to have others near by.
gen-mount.jpg

S

Steve Kirk

Andrew,
These brackets are a poor design and commonly break. I hope you can get your car to the invasion.

I took my series 5 out last night for a drive and now have a total of 230 miles on it. I got home and found a brake fluid leak which I need to fix before taking it to the Invasion. I also still have to fit a soft top.