• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Boot chrome

lgurley

Donation Time
Does anyone have the chrome handle which goes above the license plate for a SV. Apparently it is used to lift the lid. Mine is too rusty to use.

Thanks,
Larry

lgurley

Donation Time
out of stock

Thanks Bill but S.S. is out of stock and has no estimate if they will have them again.

Larry

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Try Classic Sunbeam and remember Curt offers 10% off for SAOCA members.
If he's out, then Rootes Post Vintage Spares in Holland also reproduces them.
The link is on our home page.

atallamcs

Donation Time
boot handle

I have one that is not totally rusted, a few pits but it might be better than what you have and usuable until a new one can be found. Drop me a note with your address and I will post to you, no charge. Also, watch ebay, I see them all the time.
Bill Atalla

mikephillips

Donation Time
One thing I noticed with the one I got from Sunbeam Specialties, the holes in the handle were just slightly farther apart than the ones in the trunk lid. Had to elongate them a bit to get the handle to fit.

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
:) Larry,
If you're going to Columbia SOS & Car Show, and if you still need your handle, I'm bringing one with me, so if you still need it I'll have it.
Cheers,
Bob