• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Bill Tyree's-Sunbeam Auto Restorations**PARTING**FREE STUFF**

SUNBEAM ALPINE; TIGER; MGB; AUSTIN HEALEY; TRIUMPH; JAGUAR (VINTON, VIRGINIA)

-----------------------------------------------http://roanoke.craigslist.org/cto/2892167710.html---------------------------------
Date: 2012-03-08, 8:13PM EST
Reply to: dbr65-2892167710@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FREE****PARTING****FREE****Bill Tyree's-Sunbeam Auto Restorations is parting out all used inventory from 28 years servicing Sunbeam Alpine and Tiger Roadsters. All parts must go! Engines; transmissions; many hard to find Sunbeam parts. Bring a truck and load up. First come first serve. Everything goes. FREE...FREE...

Bill 540.892.6837 with questions.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2892167710

I'll be at VIR on March 30, I'm bringing our M3 BMW there to put on the track but I won't be able to bring the engine parts. I have disassembled blocks with pistons and other parts. No heads. A few Trannys; as far as running gear for a Series V.
I'll be there again April 12-14..same story.

Where are you coming in from?

niskyander2

Donation Time
just curious ... should we read anything into this?
I just got into Sunbeams recently, will be moving to Virginia soon and was hoping to be a customer of Bill's (heard nothing but good stuff). Are you just downsizing some of your old inventory or am I gonna have to find a new Sunbeam shop?
Rick