• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

attn so. calif alpine owners

bing k

Donation Time
Are there any series 3,4,or 5 owners near me? I am in Laguna Niguel. I am trying to familiarize myself with these cars but alas there are no club activities and most of the people in the register don't list their location.

gordonra

Donation Time
Series V, and it's still not together.

I did get my bumpers yesterday, but they need some chrome. New mirrors today. Still sanding and polishing the clear coat, and trying to get all the other bits together.

Unfortunately, I will be working most of the weekend on a moonlight job (helps pay for the parts).

Rich

C

Carol Scott

I am in Riverside, CA, and haven't seen another Sunbeam for a looooong time. There used to be a guy in San Bernardino with several parts cars in a lot, and I have spotted maybe three other Alpines in Riverside/San Bernardino in the past 15-20 years.

I attended an Inland Empire British Sports Cars meeting recently and they hadn't had any Alpine members for a long time.

Am not much for clubs/membership/etc., but would enjoy hanging around a cooler full of beverages swapping stories with other Alpine enthusiasts (hopefully with Alpines on hand).

Somebody do something!!

ps. The Carrera run looks fun, but my wallet snaps shut on the hotel prices. I can carry a sleeping bag on my luggage rack.

TerryB

Donation Time
socal

I am in Westminster. I have a 67 Alpine that sits most of the time due to other interests at this time. If you wish you can come by to take a look and study the car, I do not know very much about them and at this time am contemplating selling it. Let me know if you want to take a look see. Terry

AlpineIan

SAOCA Founder
Are there any series 3,4,or 5 owners near me? I am in Laguna Niguel. I am trying to familiarize myself with these cars but alas there are no club activities and most of the people in the register don't list their location.

Bing,

We are still working on a membership roster that will provide a query by state.

Ian