• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Anyone going to Tiger United 40 in Sacramento?

NorCal

Silver Level Sponsor
I wish I had my car on the road to take it there, but I’ll be going to it this weekend. Anyone else?

Here is the link.

NorCal

Silver Level Sponsor
This is where I’ve been hanging out, and would be nice to meet up with some of the nice people that have answered my questions.

65beam

Donation Time
An interesting choice of sub-forum to post about a Tiger event.
All Tiger bodies were built on the Alpine line before going to Jenson for the conversion. There are a lot of Tiger owners that own Alpines, Rapiers, Hillmans etc. It's amazing what you can learn at a Rootes event.

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
I am sure any Rootes car would be welcome there and would attract lots of attention. Since there was no West Coast Invasion, go and have a great time! And take plenty of photos to share here with those who won't be there.