• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Any Tigers out there?

67basket_case

Donation Time
Im looking to Build a Tiger and I don't need the car to be running or even complete as I have amassed quite a collection for my Alpine.

As long as it is a solid straight body with wheels Im interested. Of course I would love a MKII but anything works with my 67 donor parts

alpine_64

Donation Time
There have been a few decent straight line rust cars recently on BAT and on eBay.... You are looking at 20-25k+ for a decent rolling project.

Non runner rust free would still probably be 20k if you can find one.... Most unrestored cars will need metal ...

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Check CAT

A new one popped up today in General Tiger Discussion where non members cars get placed. :)

67basket_case

Donation Time
A new one popped up today in General Tiger Discussion where non members cars get placed. :)

Sadly I cant reply to that thread - even tho i registered there they never added me or something... IDK.

Its a good start and most likely more than what I can spend right now unless Im lucky...

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Send me

If you can't get on to CAT let me know what user name you selected and I have a easy Admin button :)