• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Any Sunbeamers in the Kansas area...feeling left out.

Duke

Donation Time
Just a heads up that there is an all British Car show at the Kansas City, MO Airport 30-31 August.

Here is the link - http://www.kcallbritish.com/index.html

I have entered my Tiger in the "T" class (other British Sports). It would be nice to have more than one Sunbeam at this show.

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Two Places at the same Time?

:rolleyes: Thought about the Kansas Show but gosh darn will be in Tipp City, Ohio at the Sunbeam Invasion. You should have one or two Sunbeams at the show several years ago I almost made the show seems they changed the days but two sunbeams were in the parking lot. It is a good show you will enjoy!

Donna
:D