• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Another Texas Show!

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
I little too Far for old Vicki the Alpine, will be showing here off here in Tulsa on the 17th either in Nowata, OK or down the road at Sperry, OK
But you Texas folks it is British Car Month!

Donna
:D

THE BRITISH EMPORIUM'S ANNUAL MAIN STREET DAYS BRITISH CARSHOW IS SUNDAY MAY 18TH, 11AM-3PM -See and Show Classic British Cars and Motorcycles! Join us for a celebration of classic cars and great British motoring history! AT: The British Emporium Carpark, 140 North Main Street Grapevine - just out of the Main Street Days festival grounds and one block north of Northwest Highway, (East Side) on Sunday May 18th, 11am-3pm. Free and open to the public and to participants. PRIZES WILL BE GIVEN! Call us on 817 421 2311 (or signup online here http://www.british-emporium.com/index.php?tag=carshow ) if you'd like to display your British car or motorcycle, and we'll save a space for you! (note: Historic Main will be closed to traffic during this weekend's festival - look for diversion signs) Expect to see some beautiful British classics at the most British spot in the Metroplex! HELP US WITH OUR CANNED FOOD DRIVE! Together we can help those in need...Bring a can of food for donation to our local food pantry GRACE! PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO ANY INTERESTED PARTIES.

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
How was your Show Sunday?

:p

:p

:rolleyes:

Any pictures of your last show Sunday? Or did you do a Donna and forgot the new digital camera she got for X-mas AGAIN!

Donna
:D

Alpine Addict

Platinum Donor
Platinum Level Sponsor
I did take some pictures on a throwaway digital camera. I still need to get them developed.

I do not do very well with cameras I once left a company digital camera in a bar. Luckilly the only person who knew i had the camera left the company shorty afterwards.

Alpine Addict

Platinum Donor
Platinum Level Sponsor
I attended this car show on Sunday. There was two Alpine my series 5 and a red series 5 i had not seen before. If you sre a member of this list please give me your contact information.

There was also 4 tigers at this show.