• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Alpine Wanted

britbits

Donation Time
Still looking for an Alpine, preferably finned car but can consider others
Just needs to be running/driving. Needing anything else ok
Im in SoCal
Any leads would be appreciated
THanks!

Donnerray

Donation Time
Donnerray

I have 1967 series v. Runs .drives registered still project car but you can take it to the store. No rust. Have most parts to finish. Plus many other parts. Transmissions, blocks, 2 engines that need rebuilding plus more.

Donnerray

Donation Time
alpine

Hi I am still having trouble with pictures. Still in the 20th century as far as computes go. Looking to get $4500 with as many parts as you want. I am located in Truckee, Ca. That's in northern cal. About 35 miles west of Reno. Will try to do photos on email.

rlafey

Donation Time
Still looking for an Alpine, preferably finned car but can consider others
Just needs to be running/driving. Needing anything else ok
Im in SoCal
Any leads would be appreciated
THanks!

I have a '63 S3ST in great shape, runs great bunches of extra parts. I'm in Huntington Beach. Asking $11,500.
Bob rlafey@msn.com