• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Alpine Series IV-V Tachometer

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
Does anyone have a late tachometer they can sell to me? For parts only is fine because all I really need is the outside housing or case. Any help will be much appreciated.

Rick

twautomotive

Silver Level Sponsor
Is this what you want? Series IV are different from Series V.IMG_2801.JPG IMG_2802.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2801.JPG
    IMG_2801.JPG
    368.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2802.JPG
    IMG_2802.JPG
    317.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2803.JPG
    IMG_2803.JPG
    370.8 KB · Views: 7

twautomotive

Silver Level Sponsor
Like I said, $10. Unless you're feeling generous. :rolleyes: Do you have my email address for paypal?
Tom

Attachments

• clear.png
    clear.png
    137 bytes · Views: 5
  • clear.png
    clear.png
    137 bytes · Views: 3
  • clear.png
    clear.png
    137 bytes · Views: 3

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
Like I said, $10. Unless you're feeling generous. :rolleyes: Do you have my email address for paypal?
Tom
Hi Tom:
Is your email address still alpine1967@gmail.com? If so, let me know and I'll send a PayPal payment "to a friend".
Rick
cleardot.gif