• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Alpine car cover

Jim E

Donation Time
Really got to buy a car cover for the S3. Anyone bought one of late, are the ebay covers any good? Looked local and no one has the small cover listed for Alpines.

RootesRich

Donation Time
Jim,
The cover I bought from Ebay I believe is for the baby Barra Alpine. It was cheap and fits ok (with extra material around the rear window of course) if you're not to concerened about that. Does SS have any in stock? His is a perfect fit and good quality materials.

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
Jim, The only ones I've seen are in 3 sizes, small (for Alpines and etc), medium, and large. I have one for each car, generic and they do a good job for in the garage. But,don't you need a weather proof one for your carport?

Jeff Scoville

Donation Time
Jim, I just bought the el-cheapo lebra one for $20 on ebay.
More to keep the dust out at the shop as I finish up the SV.
I will be seeing how it fits first of next week.
As I said, not hoping for much from it but I thought it would be easier than covering the car with plastic everyday.

sunbeam74

Silver Level Sponsor
Target.. Jim... Target. They sell a cheap one that does the job OK.

Is this car going to be stored indoors? Is it the Series 3? It has a new paint job right? You might want a nice soft cotton one - assuming it is an indoor cover.

Steve

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
O'Reilly's

:p
I had the guys at the local parts store order mine its a budge brand 20+ dollar special need as size 1. Keeps the dust and dirt off in the garage.
Will keep the cats footy prints off also, its water resistant so if something spills it keeps the worst of it off.

Donna
:D

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Cover

I got one from VB a few years ago when they had a Spring sale. Fits great with or without the hardtop.