• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Alpine Brake rotor mounting bolt pattern

Barry

Diamond Level Sponsor
What is the mounting bolt pattern on the front hubs to mount the Rotor?
4 on? what thread?

I measured the rotor-to-hub mounting bolt pattern on my S-V several years ago and came up with 4 on 3.375". The diameter of the shoulder where the rotor mounts on the hub was 2.625". My recollection is that the mounting bolts had a short shoulder (the length of the rotor mounting flange thickness) and that the thread size was 5/16"-24.

Last edited:

alpine_64

Donation Time
Don't think there were any metric dimensions on Series Alpines. In any case, 4 on 4.25" is the wheel lug pattern, not the rotor-to-hub bolt pattern.
While Mark gave the PCD, the measurements are correct the 4*108 and 4*4.25 are the same pcd.

Same as many Japanese cars and MG are 4*4.5 which as a common size is often know. As 4*114.3 ... It's just the 4.25 actually comes out as a nice round conversion

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
I believe the OP's questions have been answered. Mission accomplished.

Thanks,
Mike

Asm109

Donation Time
Indeed it has been answered.
Thank you to all.
Peripheral and tangential discussions included. Thats what makes forums interesting.