• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

ADDCO sway bar

Hodee

Donation Time
I am considering the 7/8 addco sway bar for my Ser V Alpine. The item number listed on the site is 878 but shows no application to the Alpine. Only for the Tiger. My question is, will the stock mounting clamps on the lower A arms still work ? Will the new bushings fit into the stock clamps? This is a casual driver for back country roads. Any recommendations on whether to use rubber or urethane bushings?

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
It should bolt right up as they are the same. As far as the bushings go it's a personal preference. The urethane bushings
will be stiffer than the rubber. Depends on what you use your car for and how stiff you want it.
Hope that helps.

Cheers!
Steve