• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Access denied

mike_also

Diamond Level Sponsor
Choosing the bookmark for www.sunbeamalpine.org just gave me an "Access denied" message. First time that ever happened. I came in through a backdoor to find out if anything was happening and don't find any comments from others getting an Access denied message. Site problem or my problem?

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Choosing the bookmark for www.sunbeamalpine.org just gave me an "Access denied" message. First time that ever happened. I and don't find any comments from others getting an Access denied message. Site problem or my problem?

Mike, What do you mean by: " came in through a backdoor to find out if anything was happening " ??

I am on and having no problems, even though one of our Officers just reported He was denied access....

Barry

Diamond Level Sponsor
Choosing the bookmark for www.sunbeamalpine.org just gave me an "Access denied" message. First time that ever happened. I came in through a backdoor to find out if anything was happening and don't find any comments from others getting an Access denied message. Site problem or my problem?

Does not look like a site problem per se, but definitely not a problem on your end.

Going to sunbeamalpine.org results in "Access denied."

Going to forum.sunbeamalpine.org appears to work normally.

A tracert to www.sunbeamalpine.org returned 192.195.77.15 (perfora.net in Wayne, PA) while a tracert to www.forum.sunbeamalpine.org returned 98.124.199.33 (eNom, Inc. near Wichita, KS). As a SWAG, it looks like perfora.net is not correctly forwarding to eNom.

EDIT: As of about 45 minutes after my original post, both tracert's are returning 192.195.77.15 (perfora.net in Wayne, PA), but www.sunbeamalpine.org still does not work. Looks like something is wackadoodle in the DNS lookup service.

SECOND EDIT: As of about 90 minutes after my original post, everything seems to be working normally again.

Last edited:

mike_also

Diamond Level Sponsor
As of 8:30 PM, I was able to log on without trouble. Thanks for chasing the errors down. Backdoor: I looked for SAOCA on the web and found an archived post which I opened and made my way to this forum w/o logging in.