• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

A rather odd "BOLT" will be available shortly

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Gordon, I added you to the list.

Looks like the bolts will be finalized next week next week.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
OK Fellows, I picked up the Odd Little Soft Top Bolt this morning.

A big bag full of stainless steel ones all very nicely done.

Started out as mild steel and after lots of suggestions, went with the stainless steel.

Cost per pair is $22.00 MOst shipping cost in the lower 48 states is estimated at $6.00 to $8.00.

I'll figure more closely to the exact later this week, especially the oversaes and Canada.

I will be sending out E-mails to all that have requeested the bolts.

I am asking for a check/money order. If you mush pay via PayPAl I'm asking you to help defray the fee.

Proffit morgin is very slim on these.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
UP DATE on Odd Bolts

I have attempted to sent messages to all that wanted the Soft Top Bolts. If you have not received notice of yours being ready please let me know.

Shippped a bunch out already.

Need comfirmation to ship from some of you Guys.....

Many thanks to all and a Merry Christmas,

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
I would like to thank all you Guys that made a purchase of the "Odd" soft Top bolts I have fab'd.

Sold a bunch BUT Still Have a bunch available. $22.per pair + $6.00 shipping in the lower 48 states. A bit more for you overseas Beamers'

Knightowl61

Gold Level Sponsor
I would like to thank all you Guys that made a purchase of the "Odd" soft Top bolts I have fab'd.

Sold a bunch BUT Still Have a bunch available. $22.per pair + $6.00 shipping in the lower 48 states. A bit more for you overseas Beamers'
I need at least one. Any still available?

Knightowl61

Gold Level Sponsor
Yes I have some.

Do you want me to ship to you or do you want to pick them up at the British Car Show in Columbia April 5th and 6th?
Actually I don't think I need them, but take some to the car show anyway.
The PO replaced a long 1/4" bolt in that area but it wasn't the special bolt.