• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

A different Veterans Day

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Celebrate our Veterans

Thanks for posting that.

I just noticed that the paper is our local.... West Valley View.

Pumpkin

Donation Time
You are welcome, it seems that we never think about our brothers enough. Most don't even know or care about Veterans Day any more.

But damn do they take a vacation!! Then oh yeh, every one declared it to be a day off for respect and practically no one shows at a program for the vets.

Kids think it is a time out but don't know what for. Even our goverenment sits on a plum waiting for the profit reports each holiday, and can't take care of the ones that have taken the blows of time...

How many have you seen stand in respect for a flag raising or the National Antheum be sung.. Even the idiots at a race/football/anygame, can't wait for the broad to shut up so they can get started.
Shoosh, I started my self.. :eek:

Hey take care!
Chuck

Pumpkin

Donation Time
Vlad
I know there are more than this, but three cousins Army, Father in law WWll ,2 Purple Hearts Navy, 2 Brothers in law Marine one Silver medal and a Purple Heart, Nam, another Navy Purple Heart, Nam .

My self Air Force, my 2 bros Army One silver and a Purple Heart, Nam. One son Air Force, one Army. Grandson Navy and the newest Granddaughter Air Force.
I am a proud man and happy to be a Vet.
Thanks
Chuck

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
I really appreciated the video.
I retired from the US Navy, after 21 years 4 months, 14 years ago.