• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

74 Mustang II with 2.8 v6 Forsale

buddy

Diamond Level Sponsor
The car has to be gone by the end of June, pick it up for $400. If you don't want the whole car I will sell the heads for $250 plus shipping. If some one wants the water pump pulley and harmonic balance pulley, I will sell them for $130 and shipping. I also have a T5 trans from a Turbo Thunderbird that is forsale at $175 and shipping.

I am in New Jersey, you can reach me (Bob Sharkey) at 609-390-9493 or Email at sharkeybj@comcast.net. You can come and pickup any or all of these items if you want.

Jim E

Donation Time
Is it a manual shift car? and would those be the good and rare nonsmog heads by any chance? not that I am in the market but the nonsmog heads are a nice find.....

buddy

Diamond Level Sponsor
No, the car has an automatic transmission. These are the early heads are far as I can tell.