• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

67 Alpine SV

B

badboy

Nice car,Is it still for sale.
Why are you selling such a nice car?

TerryB

Donation Time
sv

selling because I do nothing with it. It runs great shifts perfect in and out of OD but I do not use it and can use the room in the garage.

Jim E

Donation Time
Looks like the car that was on the ebay a couple years back in the $12k range. Make a heck of a V6 conversion car, sell the engine trans....

TerryB

Donation Time
Corporate America was not kind to my neighbor and I got the car from him. He did pay around that for it. Would make a nice V6 project as well as a drive while you prepare all the V6 parts for it.

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
I wish I had the money to buy this beautiful Alpine. If anyone is thinking that they want to do a conversion sometime, this is the very best you could do to get there. I´m not crazy about the color, but my Turbo Alpine was almost exactly this color and it was a real sleeper. If you were to convert this Alpine, you wouldn´t need to spend a dime on anything but the actual conversion. Many guys have spent lots of $$$$$$$$$$$ restoring their car, then having to spend more just to convert it. This Alpine is a JEM! You couldn´t restore an Alpine for less than what is being asked for it, believe me. I just wish I could buy it myself. Sniff. :(

Jose

P.S. You could sell the parts that you won´t need with the conversion, thus recouping some of the original investment.

howard

Donation Time
WOW! That's a really great-looking car! I have more $ sunk in my car and it doesn't look anywhere near as nice. Somebody's gonna get a great deal.

Mike H.

Donation Time
What is with you guy's and V-6? Why butcher a perfectly good Alpine. You convert it and it is no longer an Alpine. It is Alpo (dog food):mad:

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
10k? ouch... this puppy may have to get off the porch. :rolleyes:

Yes, 10k and a real bargain. I doubt you could put an equivalent engine in an existing Alpine for less. Your paying for an engine and getting a running, very nice car.

Bill