• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

'66 SV radio

Jim in PA

Donation Time
Hello again all.
I would like to put out feelers for a Rootes radio surround/ enclosure for my '66 SV Alpine.
I see them once in a great while on US and UK eBay but it's been some time.
Condition is not an issue at this point. I am not picky any more.
I missed a couple of auctions because I was not paying attention...
An operating condition Radiomobile 525T is not important either. I just need the radio mount and speaker enclosure to mount modern equipment into. The original radio can then be sent for refurb/ updating.
If you have anything to offer please drop me a PM.
Thanks.
Jim

George Coleman

Gold Level Sponsor
Jim, give me a call after 8PM I have a nice working radio out of my 67 Alpine with face plate , but I do not have the speaker box.:cool: 336-226-2139

Jim in PA

Donation Time
SV radio

Jim, give me a call after 8PM I have a nice working radio out of my 67 Alpine with face plate , but I do not have the speaker box.:cool: 336-226-2139

Hello again George. WOW! One stop shopping at George's!
I'll give you a call this evening.
Thanks again for your response.
On the luggage rack issue. I have ordered the luggage rack from VB. I didn't really want one that will not fit exactly but I need to move on with this project so I can make at least a few Polo matches this year.
I have a British Picnic Hamper on the way too.
I'm exploring many avenues of enjoying my Alpine and socializing with the LBC crowd. Silly but fun...