• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

'66 Series V, Orchid Green

jumpinjan

Bronze Level Sponsor
'66 Series (?), Orchid Green

This has round corners & Sunbeam letters on the crossbar, no oil cooler, early heater valve, but it's painted 109??? This is a series IV.
http://www.rpmvt.com/sunbeam.html
sun02.jpg

65beam

Donation Time
series 5 ?

jan,
it's round cornered. look at the engine compartment. the bonnet latch is painted, the headlight wiring grommet on the driver side looks to be painted, the voltage regulator mount is another color ,and it appears that the bolts holding the latch plate may be painted also .

lemansvk

Donation Time
Looks like a IV to me - single carb and IV type manifold. I guess someone could have done that to a V but why?

Vic

RootesRooter

Donation Time
The year is wrong in the ad (not an unusual occurance) but I don't see any photos where the car color looks anything like #109 - Orchid Green, which is more of a "Pea Soup" or, as some people call it, "BSG." Unless my monitor is out of whack, this car appears to be a very pale yellow.

Dick Sanders
- owner of a slightly less pale yellow Series V.