• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

65 S4 parts car

Faux tgr 66

Donation Time
Sure, what are you looking for? I just need to make it go away as I have to vacate the storage yard where it lies in repose and have no other place I can take it. I was hoping someone in the DFW area would just haul it away. Hate to see it crushed. Entertained the thought of making a drag car out of it, but just don't have the time to invest in a project like that.

Faux tgr 66

Donation Time
Sure, what are you looking for? I just need to make it go away as I have to vacate the storage yard where it lies in repose and have no other place I can take it. I was hoping someone in the DFW area would just haul it away. Hate to see it crushed. Entertained the thought of making a drag car out of it, but just don't have the time to invest in a project like that.

Car went to the scrap yard today. My friend hauled it for me and he said It drew a crowd as no one there had ever seen one before. He was surprised when they picked it up gingerly and set it aside on blocks where the crew went and looked at it. They may choose to part it out. That would be a better end for it than being a square block of metal.