• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

6-laps around WD World Speedway (VERY COOL)

jumpinjan

Bronze Level Sponsor
I just returned from a trip to Disney World and had a great ride in a NASCAR racer. This is Richard Petty's business.
http://www.drivepetty.com/ride/ride-along/
The "ride-along" is the best for the money, I think. My driver "Shawn", put the pedal to the floor on the straights (I guess we were doing about 120mph. He redlined the engine to 7k, I could easily see the tach). The turns are about 2-3g for a few seconds (easy to take), but the acceleration & engine noise was great!
They took a picture (and some video) of my ride (I could ride-along the whole 500 miles during a race, if I could)
jans_ride_sm.jpg