• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

4.0 Litre from Canada

brian heitman

Donation Time
just joined the sunbeam owners club, I AM FROM ARMSTRONG BC CANADA i have a 67 sunbeam alpine that i have rebuilt. I used a 4.0 litre v-6 from a ford ranger pickup as it is a 60 degree v-6 and fits very well and puts out 200 hp used the ranger 5 speed, mustang II front end with power rack and a ford 8 in. rear end. My car was featured during the build in nov. 99 on the old sunbeamapline club site, finished it 10 years age and put lots of miles on it. Just finished the removeable hardtop but had to make my own windsheild and door pillar hold down latches , could use some if anyone has any. Will post some pictures in the next few days

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Hi Brian. At the time, I thought it was a great swap and I've often wondered what happened to the car. Please update us with some photos.

Bill

brian heitman

Donation Time
hello bill got your e-mail the photos are pinned on his borad (actual photos snail maailed to him) and i checked the site [www.cybercruizin.com/gallery/brian heitman and the photos are posted but I couldn't enlarge them maybe a problem with the site will post a bunch next couple of days when i get my son"s digital camera going
brian

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
hello bill got your e-mail the photos are pinned on his borad (actual photos snail maailed to him) and i checked the site [www.cybercruizin.com/gallery/brian heitman and the photos are posted but I couldn't enlarge them maybe a problem with the site will post a bunch next couple of days when i get my son"s digital camera going
brian

Brian, I cannot find anything at Sunbeam Specialities that leads to any pics or board. Also, the link gives me a "site not found" screen. If I go to cybercurizin.com, any attempt to search for your photos gives me the same screen. Looks like the "man" is out to get you.

Bill

brian heitman

Donation Time
4.0 litre alpine