• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2023 Calendar Status

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
I have been getting everything ready to mail out. COVID has hit our family for over a week now including me.
I am starting to feel better and will get everything done and mailed soon.
Thank you for being patient.
Eric

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks to everyone.
Started feeling closer to normal today so made the trip to UPS to pick up all the items I had printed there.
I will start to mail these next week. You will like all of the incredible photos!
And yes I have had all of my shots and boosters. It felt like a bad case of the flu and a cough with congestion as well. First time I have been sick in 3 years.

DSC05990.JPG

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks to Jim and all.
Just mailed all of the Diamond and most of the Platinum packages today.
Now on to doing the Gold ones....
Stay well out there and drive those Sunbeams when the conditions permit!

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Got my membership packet today. Great job as always, Greggers and thanks for getting it all together and out the door, Eric! You two have the most demanding jobs in the club and you have never let us down! Well done, guys!

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Got my membership packet today. Great job as always, Greggers and thanks for getting it all together and out the door, Eric! You two have the most demanding jobs in the club and you have never let us down! Well done, guys!
You’d think for the salaries they’re paid….

Wait a minute…. What?!?

They’re not paid exorbitant salaries?
Nothing?
Zip?
Nada?

Thanks guys! Can’t wait to go by the post office. Since I won’t be driving for a few months, at least I’ll have a great calendar. You are appreciated.

Last edited:

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
You know what, Nick? I am going to use my vast powers as president to double their salaries for the new year!

With all due respect Mr. President, according to the bylaws, that requires a special double secret BoA meeting, to be held on the 5th week of February on a leap year, and vote excluding any Board members with conflict of interests (or left handed) yet still retain a quorum.

Other than that, I’m ok with it.

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
I just watched my mailman on my security camera delivery what I assume is my membership package. Can't wait to leave the office and collect it.