• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2014 comes to a close

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
As 2014 comes to a close it provides an opportunity for some Sunbeam reflection. Was it a good year? A productive year, A year you would like to forget?

For me, it was a good year. I accomplished most of what I wanted on the Sunbeams. I attended a few car shows and swap meets and had a good bit of interest in the Sunbeams. I got the V6 transplanted into Ol' Blue. I sold a bunch of parts and wiring kits. Most important, I made some new Sunbeam friends.

Happy New Year to all of you!

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
A very good year. Got the 2.5 engine with balance shafts and Mega Squirt installed. After 10,000 miles, I've got to say the extra power power, smoothness and dependable tune made it all worthwhile. No "ifonlys".

Made it to SUNI. Met some great folks put faces on some familiar names, which is always fun.

Hope to see a bunch of smiling faces in Dayton in 2015.

Bill