• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2012 Colorado Conclave

bashby

Donation Time
The Colorado Conclave is September 15-16 in Arvada. Weather permitting I will be there with my Series V.

RootesRich

Donation Time
Bill, are you going to do the drive on the 15th or just the show on the 16th?

I'm going to try and make the morning of the show, but will need to leave around noon to make my soccer match at 1pm.

RootesRich

Donation Time
I'm thinking about doing the drive on Sat as I haven't driven my SV at all this summer and the snow will be flying soon. Which reminds me, I need to give Kevin T a call and see how he's doing...

If I don't see you before then, I look forward to meeting up at the show and seeing you and your car again.

bashby

Donation Time
Unfortunately I will not be able to make it to the Colorado Conclave; as I am still putting the transmission (new clutch) into my Series V. A clutch swap necessitates removal of the front crossmember, downpipe, radiator, intercooler hoses, remote oil filter hoses, driveshaft, rear transmission mount and motor mounts. Then the engine moves forward and then the transmission can be removed (the tailshaft resides in the cruciform cross). Assembly is is reverse order...