• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2006 sunbeam concept

old grumpy

Donation Time
Yes, that's INDIGO, the Swedish sports car, beautiful as a Jaguar!!

http://www.jossecar.com/

Unfortunately the production ceased before I was able to buy one. I my opinion it had everything for success. At least more then TWR and some other British car builders. Volvo straight-six engine and drive-train. Some important people did come from the Volvo factory and was prepared for the problems that was involved with car production. I think they failed to get it out to the world (or Europe) I guess about 250 where sold in Sweden and that was all the Swedish buyers. To bad.

socorob

Donation Time
Yeah put the 3.5 ford Ecoboost with 365 hp into it and i'm sure it would fly. The flying tiger