• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2 Head studs?

67Alpine

Donation Time
I am finally getting the head on the Alpine and have 8 bolts and 2 studs. I didn't disassemble it so I am unsure of which holes to locate them in. From pics of other cars I see some Alpines have them on the drivers side ends. (8 and 9 in the tightening sequence) Any better ideas guys?

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
The engines I have use them where you indicated, front and rear on the carb side, where they can perform engine lifting duty with the right brackets. (Note that the factory lift bracket with the big round hole goes on the other side, with non-head bolts.)