• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2 Alpines for sale--1966 and 1967 Series Vs

Cactusmasher

Donation Time
1967 Alpine, numbers matching ( has original engine ) complete car, very straight body, only has surface rust in spare tire wheel well and front floor boards ( no holes through the metal ), has sun visors and a roll bar installed, the carburetors have been removed and are in a box in the boot. Windshield is cracked, but I have a spare windshield for it. It does not appear to have ever been wrecked or repaired. It is not drivable at this time. This is a good opportunity to start with a complete car in good shape. $1500 is the price and is the least I will take for it.

1966 Alpine that has a Hillman engine, transmission and rear end installed. The distributor is removed but in a box in the trunk. No spare tire, no radiator, and windshield has a 5 inch hole in it. It does have a Dynaplastics fiberglass hardtop that is in decent shape and all the windows are clear plastic, not cloudy like most of them you find. I want $500 for the whole car or can part it out. Driver side rear quarter has been heavily bondo repaired and a large piece has fallen out. No tail light assemblies....rest of body is in good shape. Does not run or drive. It does have what appears to be a factory accessory luggage rack on the boot lid....a little surface rust that comes off with use of steel wool.

I have a trailer capable of handling one Sunbeam and could be negotiated into delivery in the Soutwest U.S. area for cost of gas, groceries and motel.

Last edited:

Acollin

Platinum Level Sponsor
I'd love to see some pictures of whats for sale. Can you post them here. I'm sure others feel the same.
Thanks

Cactusmasher

Donation Time
Two Series V Alpines

I am working on posting some photos. I've never been successful doing it but will try again soon. Have been down sick past 2 days and have had house painters in the house for over a week ( They just finished today ). Couldn't even get to the computer while furniture was shoved all over the house. I do have a bunch of photos in the camera but have to transfer them to the computer then figure out how to get them on this site. I hope to get that done within the next 2 days. Thanks for your patience.

Cactusmasher

Donation Time
2 Alpine Series V for sale

I have taken photos of the cars and transferred them into my computer but I can't find where they went...still looking. Guess I need to get my 12 year old grandson to come over to show me where they went.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Ha!, Ha!

Same with me!

Lost some PIC's yesterday and am puzzled just where did they go?:confused:

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Photos of the 66

Hello. Attached are photos of the 66 I'm posting on behalf of Cactusmasher.

Attachments

• Sunbeam66Boot.jpg
    Sunbeam66Boot.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Sunbeam66Engine.jpg
    Sunbeam66Engine.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 51
  • Sunbeam66EngineD.jpg
    Sunbeam66EngineD.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Sunbeam66Pass.jpg
    Sunbeam66Pass.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 49
  • Sunbeam66Side.jpg
    Sunbeam66Side.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 50

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Photos of the 67

Hi again. Attached are photos of the 67 I'm posting on behalf of Cactusmasher.

Attachments

• Sunbeam67Boot.jpg
    Sunbeam67Boot.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 55
  • Sunbeam67Engine.jpg
    Sunbeam67Engine.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 54
  • Sunbeam67Front.jpg
    Sunbeam67Front.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 56
  • Sunbeam67Pass.jpg
    Sunbeam67Pass.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Sunbeam67Rear.jpg
    Sunbeam67Rear.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 54

Cactusmasher

Donation Time
66 and 67 Alpines for sale

Thank you to Greggers for putting the photos up for me. We have had some confusion regarding which photos are which car. The photos have been posted twice now and are a little mixed up. The only photo of the '67 is the white trunk area. All of the other photos are of the '66 with the Hillman drive train. If you would like to see the photos of the complete car, the '67, send me your email address and I will send the photos to you. I finally figured out how to do that but I haven't mastered putting them on this forum. Since both cars are an oxidized red it made it confusing when I sent a bunch of photos by email. I'll do a better job next time.:(