• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2.8L Mustang Engine in New York

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Second that!

Just bought a whole car for$200..... It was an automatic however. If 4sp I would have gladly paid another $100.

Merry Christmas Jose and all:D

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
A belated "Marry Christmas" to you Dan. Have a "Happy new Year " too.

Jose

Just bought a whole car for$200..... It was an automatic however. If 4sp I would have gladly paid another $100.

Merry Christmas Jose and all:D

John W

Bronze Level Sponsor
I think the owner thinks it is solid gold. $650 for basically a core engine is crazy.

Jose

You're the one started this craziness. When I get mine done, even if I'm not a customer of yours, I think it would be cool that you might sign my sun visor or something like I've seen on other V-6 Alpines.

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
This is a stock Mustang II four speed and I don´t recommend using it. The 1986-1993 5.0 V8 T5 has a lot better gear selection and has an overdrive to boot.

Jose

Make that $475, Dan, with a "quick tune-up" from a transmission shop to eliminate a second to third grind.[/QUOTE]