• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1972 Sunbeam fastback Australia

lemansvk

Donation Time
Rod Graydon, a friend of mine in Brisbane, is selling his Sunbeam Fastback (strictly speaking it's a Rapier, but these were sold as Alpines in some places). These were never sold in Australia, this particular one was imported by Rod from New Zealand a couple of years ago. It is now fully complianced (at some difficulty and expense), with Queensland rego. He assures me that it's in great condition, I haven't seen it but it looks good in the pictures. It's has the twin carb alloy head motor and overdrive - also comes with alloy wheels. I've uploaded a couple of shots to this address:

http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o262/sunalp63/

You can enlarge these by clicking on them

If interested, PM me and I'll put you in touch

Cheers, Vic