• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1969 GT stuff

phyrman

SAOCA Secretary
Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi all, hey, I have a windshield rubber gasket (NOS) and two New taillight lenses. Whom ever would like them, all I am asking is the postage to get the parts to where ever. Being offered before the dreaded EBAY.
Bruce

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
Dad gum it Bob you beat me to that windshield gasket, OH well, maybe I'll get the next one. I'm getting ready to send the dash to the wood worker, I'll keep you posted. Now that the Hilton Head show is over maybe I can get back to the 69.

darlaih

Donation Time
there are actually people who own 69,s

i am begining to feel alone with my 69 gt nice to see there are others
i honestly bought mine on a whim didnt have a clue what it was and still dont lol

65beam

Donation Time
69gt

the grill is an H120 grill. i had both an nos standard grill and this nos H120 grill. i had new black headlight surrounds also, so we decided this was the way to go. the bumpers and over riders were nos but they had to be replated. i lost track of the amount of nos items on this car. i believe the best item on the car is the wood instrument panel that TT and his neighbor made for it.