• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1967 Series V ST

Eskles

Donation Time
I have a Series V for sale, and it's killing me that it is out in the elements, as I've no place to store it. The body is perfect, with no dents or rust and no signs of past accidents. The soft top frame is there, and I currently have an after market hardtop on to keep the rain out. The engine is mostly put back together and lacks only good carburation and linkage to start. I never got to the point of checking the brake system. There are wire wheels on the front and steel on the back, and I have wire wheels for the back if wanted. The seats, door panels, and carpet are out (seats are with the car) . I will sell as is for $800, or $500 without engine and transmission. Having restored a Series III previously, I think this is a very restorable car. Car is in North California.