• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1967 series V alpine

C

clodico

I'm selling my '67 series V alpine. It is in good shape, runs and drives well. It has the original 1725 and 4speed. the engine has been recently overhauled (lots of new parts from SS) the rotating assembly was balanced. It has a new webber carb on it. The body/paint is OK. There is no rust on the floor/frame. There is a little bubbleing in the paint on the rocker panel. I have a new carpet kit for it (never installed) I also have a complete roll bar for it. I have a bunch of spare parts that go with it. I am in the Denver, Co area if anyone is interested in it. My price is negotiable give me a call. My number is 720-936-9643 720-977-7454.
Thanks, Chris