• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1967 Alpine Steering wheel WTB

webineer

Bronze Level Sponsor
Hello,
I am seeking an original steering wheel for my 67. It has an aftermarket at the moment but I like the original look and feel. My dash panel is woos so i'm seeking wood for the wheel.
Any and all comments welcome. I will be in England early Feb so if you know a good source there it could work.

Cheers,
Paul

JBS

Donation Time
Wooden Steering Wheel

Hi, I might be able to help out with a wooden steering wheel, drop me an email jerome@jeran.com and you could pick one up from me if you are in the UK.

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
My 1966 Series V has a plastic steering wheel. I have a spare steering wheel (cracked) that is plastic, too. Was there originally an option for plastic versus wooden? Or would my car originally have come with a wooden steering wheel?

Thanks,
Mike

webineer

Bronze Level Sponsor
My 1966 Series V has a plastic steering wheel. I have a spare steering wheel (cracked) that is plastic, too. Was there originally an option for plastic versus wooden? Or would my car originally have come with a wooden steering wheel?

Thanks,
Mike

Along those same lines, would the wood dash be an attribute of a GT as well? I have seen both wood and vinyl.
Paul

Jaars

Gold Level Sponsor
I am about to put a wooden steering wheel on EBay. It's here in NH.
Send me a PM and see if you are interested. Robert