• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1966 Series V for sale

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
I have a 1966 Series V that I am going to let go. This car could be a fun daily driver if you can finish a few things off. If you want the Series V parts car that I have I will throw it in too. I cannot seem to get this car to run on all 4 cylinders all the time. I think it is a problem with the distributor but not positive. I have tried several different ones and a new Pertronix but to no avail. I am missing something on this and tired of it sitting in the driveway. When it hits on all four it runs good. I have installed a new soft top on the car and have some extra parts that will go with it. The floorboards need to be replaced in this car too. I am asking $2500 for the two cars or $2200 for the one good car. The link to the car is below. It is the only red one on e the site. The rims are now back to standard original rims not the Porsche rims. The car is located in Lexington, SC.

http://funbeamer.wix.com/sunbeam

Go to the tab that says mello yello restoration and click on Raleigh. I would rather let it go here vs. the E-PAY route.

Cheers,

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Todd, if I had the garage space, I'd already be on my way to pick it up. This is a good car at a fantastic price.

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Todd, if I had the garage space, I'd already be on my way to pick it up. This is a good car at a fantastic price.

Greggers,
I've got some space you can use, only it's not too close to your space.

Tom j

mferris

Donation Time
Hey Todd - your PM inbox is full on this site and not accepting any incoming messages.

Per our exchange - just send me a note at mferris "at" gmail and I'll respond.

-M

John W

Bronze Level Sponsor
Todd, can't seem to find your phone number, and I've given it considerable effort. Call me eight zero three three six nine twelve twenty three.

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
I 've had several request on the car and it filled my PM box up quickly. There is room now or you can email me at "alpine1963 at aol dot com" or call me at eight zero three, three nine seven, five five five six.

Cheers,

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
The car has been sold! I hope the new owner brings her back to life and she gives him many years of enjoyment.