• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1965 Alpine Series 4 for Sale

65series4

Donation Time
1965 Sunbeam Alpine Series 4. Complete original car in nice driver condition. Has original 1592 CC engine and 4 speed trans. Runs great. Good chrome. Interior is all redone except for dash pad. Paint is original, so it could use a new paint job or keep as is for driver. Has the following brand new items: black vinyl top, Weber DGV carburetor, stainless steel exhaust, water pump, radiator, thermostat, fuel tank hoses, side window rubber seals, rear end seal, transmission seal, top to winshield rubber seal. Starts on first crank. Good tires. Original hubcaps. This car is a survivor and has not been modified except for the Weber carb that I put on. The original Solex carb is included to go back to completely stock configuration. The Weber is mounted on the original Sunbeam manifold, so nothing but the carb itself was changed. I even used the stock linkage. I am only selling as I need an automatic transmission due to an injury. I am willing to trade for a pre 72 car like a mustang or similar car with auto trans or other sports car like Corvette with auto trans. This is a rare car in that is is all original and complete. It even has the original windshield washer bottle and the ever elusive horn ring. I even have the original jack and owners manual. Anyone that knows these cars understands how hard it is to find an unmolested original car that is not missing a ton of parts. $7500 OBO. For full price buyer, I will pay for the new dash pad but not installation. Pictures available upon request or look in the SF Bay Area Craigslist. http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/1472671432.html

ducsingle

Donation Time
I think this is a duplicate listing and the other listing indicates this car has been sold? If so, you might want to incidate as such in this listing too.