• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1964 alpine 4 sale in NJ

B

biggdiffs

I wont put this on ebay so i can lose more money on it. in garage-as it sits. now for sale is 1964 suneam alpine mk3 ST.
Simply put, its a rolling body, original red body with white interior, with the huge ugly tailfins, the engine is out and its a basket case. Has hard top plexi has crazing but is intact. have 95% of the interior, and all alpine components, some new in boxes. so many things are still perfect, the trans is intact, rear intact, most external body work complete, she is mainly lacking floorpans, cleaning and real paint.

i have to beleive the v6 idea is better, but if i had to, it would be a 3.1 or 3.4 GM, would be best performer and certainly more reliable. its within an inch of width of a ford 2.8 or 2.9.

over $3500 and 500 hours invested, not including getting a #@^*!! clear NJ title.

*possible to include in this sale- is the 1965 289 hi-po 4V race prepped heads.
have roller 302 built race prepped block w/.500 lift cam and t5 trans
but I cannot get any motor mounts plumbing or advice to even attempt such a project, never wanted a ford anyway.

will not separate any alpine parts. can personally deliver within about 350 miles of vernon NJ, but you are paying for that too.

Bill - [973 ]409-7219 anytime. NO EMAIL REPLIES!! I check email 2 or 3 times A MONTH AT BEST>
MAKE ME AN OFFER GET HIS OUT OF MY GARAGE SO I CAN go back to building crappy V8-S10's.