• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1963 S III, V6 for sale!!

Firebuff

Donation Time
Its killing me however, I have to let my "Princess" go.. V6 swap done, can provide all mechanic documents, I will be straight forward.. with anyone interested.. will provide any and all pictures you need..

$8000, would be the cost of the conversion and the car for free..

Located in the Salem, OR area..

Now as for the car..

'63 series 3, was blue, previous owner painted it red. Car came from the Puyallup area approx. 3-4 yrs ago.. good driver.. since the swap still need finishing touches, RPM, Odometer and headlights still need hooked up but if your interested I can go into that in detail. I can go on and on but if your interested it would be better if we just emailed and talked on the phone. Check out the photos and I'll be as helpful as possible.

Mike

541-990-7152

Attachments

• IMAG2081 (320x180).jpg
    IMAG2081 (320x180).jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 122

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
I sent an email about this, but I'll go ahead and express my interest here. Feel free to pm or email me to connect.