• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1960 Series 1 In Buffalo Ny For Sale

A

alpine-in-ny

I have a nice restoration project for sale. Comes with many extra parts as well. It has the original engine. Body is pretty rust free. Which is surprising for a 50 year old car especially around here. You don't want to miss this project car. It can be seen at 203 Cook Road, East Aurora NY 14052 at any time. PRICE JUST SLASHED TO $1,250 AS WE HAVE TO MOVE NEXT WEEK. That is less then what I what have into it. I just don't have any room for it or to keep it in our new place or I would keep it.

If you like I also have a late model police corvette engine with only 50k miles on it. It is a late 90's early 2000's engine with computer modules, radiator, etc... Price just slashed to $500 or have both for $1600. DON'T WAIT GO SEE IT NOW AT 203 COOK ROAD, EAST AURORA NY. Before it is gone. Because once it is gone it will be gone.

I have added some completed cars to give you a good idea of what a finished car looks like.