• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1960 Hillman Husky for sale

phyrman

SAOCA Secretary
Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi all, I am having to put up for sale my Husky. The Husky has all ser5 Alp drive train ( Eng, tranny, rear end and front X-member). Drives very nicely, well received by all passer byers andcar show attendees. Comes with the surf board shown in the picture. More pics can be seen at "www.capbad.smugmug.com/hillmanhusky" Please call (951-205-9936) or e-mail me at "captbadman@yahoo.com" for any questions you may have.
Bruce

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
The pictures are more easily located here:

http://captbad.smugmug.com/gallery/5327543_gY9KZ/1/325475213_LWcDS#325475213_LWcDS

325475213_LWcDS-M.jpg

64beam

Donation Time
Hi Bruce,

What a cool little Husky. It is a shame that you have to sell it as it looks like you put a lot of time into it. Do you actually surf or is it more for show? Does the engine bay look as good as the exterior/interior?

Regards, Robin.

phyrman

SAOCA Secretary
Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi everyone, well I did it. The Husky is sold but it is going to a very nice home and will be greatly taken care of! For all that were interested, thanks.
Bruce