• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1725 Cylinder Head

mxp01

Platinum Level Sponsor
Looking for a usable 1725 head (aluminum). I don't mind if I need to have a little machine work done.

I already have a torn down 1725 head with valves and springs so I'm not necessarily looking for a complete head.

fireroad

Donation Time
Looking for a usable 1725 head (aluminum). I don't mind if I need to have a little machine work done.

I already have a torn down 1725 head with valves and springs so I'm not necessarily looking for a complete head.
I have at least one spare from my recent engine build. I won’t be home until the Jan 1 to pull it out and take pics if you can wait.

Cheers - Brian

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
I have one bare head with all the water jackets heliarc'ed over....ready for shaving and re opened by a machine shop......located in florida