• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

$100 Gift Certificate from Classic Sunbeam

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Curt Meinel of Classic Sunbeam has graciously agreed to donate a $100 gift certificate for our "Diamond in the Rough" award winner at this year's Invasion.

So, for those of you who think your Alpine is too rough to bring to an Invasion, now is your chance to win $100 towards restoring your beauty. Fire it up and bring it to the Invasion and join the rest of us - the more Alpines the better - regardless of condition.

We hope to see all of you at Invasion!

You and the car must be present to win

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Does the Sunbeam have to run/drive to qualify? Eric (looking for loopholes...)

Series3Scott

Platinum Level Sponsor
There's always a trouble maker in the bunch! ;)

The SAOCA officers present that day at the Invasion reserve the right to write and re-write the rules as we see fit. Right now, preferential treatment will be given to those diamonds in the rough that actually DRIVE to the Invasion.

But I like the fact that you're already thinking ahead.....:D

Pumpkin

Donation Time
100 bucks

Like when are we going to have something on the left coast? Then I could get the hundred..:D
chuck

Series3Scott

Platinum Level Sponsor
Like when are we going to have something on the left coast? Then I could get the hundred..:D
chuck

Well, there was Tulsa last year, which was kind of on the left coast....

Actually, the answer to your question is when someone from the west coast steps up and says "I'll host an Invasion!"

Pumpkin

Donation Time
left coast???

Well, there was Tulsa last year, which was kind of on the left coast....

:D HA not even Colorado is close..Or Idaho, or Utah.. Or even Southern Cal.

Actually, the answer to your question is when someone from the west coast steps up and says "I'll host an Invasion!"

It would be fun though, if one of the "big clubs" would take on something like that, but they don't have the " gumption" .:eek: I don't know of any clubs in Cal. that would do it ,, in fact know of no clubs any way.. in Cal. and certainly here in the NW, Most have a hard time leaving town, let alone get a biggy togather..:(
Well shucks, !!
chuck

skywords

Donation Time
Oh now you are really making it tempting to come. How many miles from Tucson? Maybe I can talk some of the other Tucson Sunbeamers into coming.

How about a prize for the longest drive to the invasion? No trailers.

Rick

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Rick, we do have an award, given to the driver of the Alpine driven the longest distance. At Invasion V it was called the "Hard Ass Award", a full sized, steel implement seat with I believe, "Iron Bottom Award" written on it. I donated the seat, sand blasted and painted it. Still was the most costly award we had, due to the cost of the lettering.

Bill